Complete France Forum

O'Leary challenges Easyjet

amos

On the ryanair site today Michael O'Leary challenges Easyjet boss to a race around Trafalgar Square! It's all to do with Ryanairs adverts targetting Easyjet's record apparently.

http://www.ryanair.com/en/news/ryanair-challenges-easyjet-to-chariots-of-fire-race

“I am currently in rigorous training and believe that my daily regime of 40 cigarettes, 24 beers and extended sessions on the couch watching TV, leaves me in perfect shape to beat Stelios in a 21st Century version of the “Chariots of Fire” race around Trafalgar Square.

“We believe this race will be a much better use of Stelios’ time rather than paying expensive lawyers to issue vacuous threats, when both Stelios and easyJet know they can’t compete with Ryanair’s prices and they can’t match our punctuality either.

“If Stelios is too “tired” to run, then I will offer him the alternative of a wheelbarrow race around Trafalgar Square, with the winner taking all. Win or lose, at least Stelios and easyJet will save a fortune on expensive lawyers fees. No expensive lawyers can alter the facts, compared to Ryanair, easyJet is a high fares airline, and an always late airline.

“See you in Trafalgar Square Stelios!

Archived