Complete France Forum

Re: post

Belle

Not sure where to post this question, which is, has anyone paid for their post to be redirected from France to the Uk, we have done it UK to france without any problems at all, but I don't have much faith in most things French, Thank you.

[quote user="Belle"]Not sure where to post this question, which is, has anyone paid for their post to be redirected from France to the Uk, we have done it UK to france without any problems at all, but I don't have much faith in most things French, Thank you.

[/quote]

An informed and incisive view.You should post it on a Foraum  which is trying to make money by selling a fake view of France to people who don't have enough money to spend to buy in the UK, but who can be conned into buying a ruin to do up ( without even a survey) over here. [:D]

When I relocated back to the U.K. I had NO problems with my mail being redirected.

I went to my local 'Poste'  and filled out all the forms, although I think it can be done online. As it was a year or two ago I can't remember what I paid, but all my mail for the next 6 months was forwarded promptly. There is the option of having it for 12 months.

I seem to remember that when I was living in France, it took longer for  'snail mail 'to arrive from the U.K.  than it did for me to post  a letter from France.[:)]

[quote user="NormanH"][quote user="Belle"]Not sure where to post this question, which is, has anyone paid for their post to be redirected from France to the Uk, we have done it UK to france without any problems at all, but I don't have much faith in most things French, Thank you.
[/quote]
An informed and incisive view.You should post it on a Foraum  which is trying to make money by selling a fake view of France to people who don't have enough money to spend to buy in the UK, but who can be conned into buying a ruin to do up ( without even a survey) over here. [:D]
[/quote]

Bad day with the piles, Normie or is this your considered view?

[quote user="britgirl"]

When I relocated back to the U.K. I had NO problems with my mail being redirected.

I went to my local 'Poste'  and filled out all the forms, although I think it can be done online.[/quote]

One of our friends sold up and returned to the UK last year, she had her post redirected from La Poste for 6 months with no problems or hitches at all.

Sue

Archived