Complete France Forum

Tax Return / Fondation Patrimoine

Gyn_Paul

I donated a small sum in 2014 to the Fondation Patrimoine last year to the restauration of out local eglise. I received a recu fiscal annee 2014 back from them, and I understand if I include it on the return, I'll get part of it back (!) However - and predictably enough - it doesn't say where on the return to enter the sum.

Anyone got any ideas.?

I know this is late.. I was just about to submit it all having just spent the morning checking the figures and had totally forgotten about it (the donation was back on Jan 1st 2014 !) but having turned up the piece of paper just now, I suppose I'd better include it.

Thank you both. In fact once you'd put me in the right place, I decided that 7NZ was more exactly the thing. Seemed to work: up popped the appropriate rebate in the resume, so it was probably right !

Going to be more organized next year (perhaps!)

p.

[quote user="suein56"][quote user="Gyn_Paul"] I decided that 7NZ was more exactly the thing. 

[/quote]

Gosh, not got one of those lines ... what's it for ?

Sue

[/quote]

Now you're asking... can't get back in now I've e-signed it, but it was something like 'Monuments Historique' ...so repairing a 13thC church seemed about right!

p

Archived