Complete France Forum

Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="now just john "]

Frenchie that bloke is riding my motorbike! must get a helmet like his . . .
Most seem to remember Jimi as wild like PurpleHaze, better than Bert eh Weedon [8-|]
but I liked his cool stuff as well Angel [:)]

[/quote]

Did I tell you John (I've told everybody else[geek]) that Noel Redding went to my school.  During assembly one day the headmaster told Redding that he was a disgrace and should get his haircut.  A few days later he came back with a piece missing off the side and bits of pink and green colouring in his hair.  I think he was also the one who started the craze of wearing luminous socks to school with trousers turned up to show them off.

[quote user="now just john "]Brilliantly crafted love songs Cowoman, and Weedon, I only dare follow it with CorrinaCorrina or Make you feel my love, pity about the voice Bob [8-|] (sorry, of course it adds a real dimension to the song lol)[:)][/quote]

Again with Bob, didn't know that one John, good though although are you sure that it was Dylan singing?  I 've heard him on the radio lately and know that he has swallowed a load of gravel, but still!!

Can I let you know about the flower one?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="krusty"]

a big spread of years between the last two tunes ......both good stuff [:)]

yesterday has gone .........how true those words are.....any one remember DLT who does the intro ?

[/quote]

Err, no Krust don't remember Dave Lee Travis (aka) Hairy Monster, but my gran told me about him.  She was the one that told me about Johnny Kidd singing about trying to climb over somebody in bed.[;-)]

Archived