Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="Frenchie"]

[quote user="Dago"]Popular choice for the Krusty and Frenchie thread then[:(]

[/quote]

If you have a problem with this thread.. No one forces you    and your friends to join in ..

And it s not our thread .. thank God there are other posters.. LOL

Instead of being nasty, have a breath of fresh air, it s beautiful outside.. [;-)]

[/quote]

You have me completely wrong, I have NO friends, it makes life so much easier as friends will always let you down in the end.[:)]

Take a look & listen here, it is free to register and you will definitely. find something/someone that you like.[:D] I am currently listening to Bruce Springsteen at the Olympia Stadium, along with the E Street Band Stockholm including one of my favourite guitarists Nils Lofgren, if you love good music look for Nils Lofgren, Acoustic Live. Mmmmmm![:D]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As I've only bothered to look at this for first time today, and can't be assed to go through 10 million posts, can we start again?

Today I am singing (murdering):

Tim Hardin (or is it the Nice version):  "Hang onto a Dream"

But tomorrow it will be something completely different, but sung equally badly. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Back when I was a young girl, a bunch of us children who would always hang out together all the time. Our Spanish neighbours had a son called Valentin [:D] and all the girls would swarm whenever he was around... He was really lovely, would help his mum and sisters and was very good-looking.

At the age of 20, he took a wrong turn which led him straight to Muret, where I went to visit him a few times. After a few years there, he went out on a day release and never returned...

I did get a postcard a few months later and even now, many many years later, I sometimes wonder where he is...

Le Pénitencier

• 1 month later...

Archived