Complete France Forum

Re: The songs we are singing

Frenchie

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="krusty"]the john lennon vid was great .....shivers .....the his boot her boot at the end .....merci  [:D][/quote]

EXACTLY Steve!  When I watched it  ( had seen it previously already) , I wanted to edit my post and write " very moving, especially the boots at the end " )

I know why you re my best mate Steve [;-)]

[kiss]

The vast majority of you on this site have moved to France, it was your dream, or you still have it while you are in the UK..

I have the opposite dream, moving to the UK, and I ve decided I wanted to make my dream come true. It may take a bit of time but I'll get there.

I guess all of us on this earth have a Shangri La ...   ( the Kinks..)

I could not find the video you first posted Steve. You introduced this song to me, since then, it has become one of my fav !

[kiss]

Hi Steve, how are you ? My friend Valérie , you know, the one who s also a teacher of English, went to see Police in Paris last week end; she said it was FAN   TAS  TIC !! She took very good pics of the concert..

I watched the programme about health care  last night, but fell asleep at some point..   I will talk to you about it later , cos I have a long day at work today...  

The Police song you posted is one of my favorites..

Here is from me , when I'm 64   The Fab Four..   When you think that the song was written when Macca was 17 [I]

Archived