Complete France Forum

nevermind the politics, just enjoy these Tiny Trumps!

mint

Of those, I like the one where he  is signing one of his execute orders with a HUGE pen and the one where you can only see the top of his head and the tips of the fingers of his right hand standing next to Pence..............ha! ha!

Haven't had time to look at all those Tiny Trumps today, lehaut.

But I did see the headline of one which says The Pocket POTUS................now I think that is an affectionate sort of name and I really like it!

Wonder whether the GREAT Donald would like it though?

I find the ones where he is dressed as a child far less funny than the ones where he is in his usual suit and overcoat.  What a crazy trend this is but I do find it enjoyable and I can't help laughing at the pictures.

Did you see a picture of Banksy's graffito with him dancing with Mrs May in her kitten heels and the caption was Lie Lie Land?  That was clever as well as funny.

• 3 weeks later...
The fake news one MUST take top prize............infinitely better than the real clip.   They need to somehow get Melania in there to drag him away[:D]

I've looked in at the Reddit site after you said the Tiny Trumps are now very topical.  I agree, I can get all of the day's breaking news concerning Trump, just by looking at what the TTs are doing![:-))]

• 1 month later...
Thanks, lehaut.  Had a very good laugh[:D]

But, you just HAVE to look at this one; it's sort of classical and artistic (amongst its other attributes)!

[url]https://www.reddit.com/r/TinyTrumps/comments/64xigh/tiny_trump_of_the_ages/[/url]