Complete France Forum

Fairy & Angel Party!

TWINKLE

[quote user="Tresco"]

I suppose if I was still with my ex I could come along. I staked him because he was a demon. Firm but fair, it's the best way.[/quote]

Er... hello... Buffy????

You staked him? You have no soul.

Oh wait... am I confused??

Were you also a bit spike-y last night, Ms T. [:D]

Look at this lounge!! What a mess!!

Dotty3 with her sun cream all over the carpet! You're meant to spread on you girl not on carpet!...

Twinkle's fairy dress all crumpled up!...

Dick and his nuts tricks!... I'll have to hoover the settee and the armchairs. Sure to find plenty enough for another party! ... and Dick yet again you left your pint on the sideboard!... what a waste of a good shilling!... and reading books with big thingys is no good for your eye sight... !

KKK has even managed to put green eyelashes on the cat and the dog! Poor little critters!....

AAARRHHHHH! Chris-chain saw carved the bookcase into a boat! Granny's bookcase worth a mint!... and all that sawdust trailing all the way upstairs... some excuse to go and wash off the sawdust off the nooks and crannnies! Wonder if Tresco up there with him... I think she saw too many angels. what was in that drink of her....

Arfur managed to let his hair down a bit... glad... was worried about the lad...

Saligo and Mikki ... Oh dear!! Well better clean this lot out 'coz there all be in this arvo for kickoff !

THE MATCH!! Mikki is chumping at the bits! He's ready with his 6packs (of lager that is!) fine tuning his voice for a resounding 'Come on ENG-GER-LAAAAND!!' I can hear him from this welsh valley!

[quote user="catalpa"] Er... hello... Buffy????

You staked him? You have no soul.

Oh wait... am I confused??

Were you also a bit spike-y last night, Ms T. [:D][/quote]

I staked him because he had no soul! Also there was the small matter of Saving the World (A Lot).

I gate crashed the party really, as I couldn't find any Tomboy Fairy or Angel clothes to wear.[:)]

Archived