Complete France Forum

morning katie

arthur smith

Hi Arthur,

I have not been up to anything much.  I have a day off from work today and am cleaning my house.

So, there are three of you going together.  You, Ali and Pads.  What part are you going to? 

I started the ali@ards diary thread because I am very interested in the running events of people like you who take the plunge.

I intend to move over in 6 years time.  I have a house over there already which needs renovating but I like to learn from other peoples mistakes.  I hope there won't be many but you must be prepared for a few.  Please keep us up to date.

EDIT Sorry that sounds dreadful.  Mostly, I want to hear about the good and exciting bits.[:$]

Well, I'm writing a book on things (and people) to avoid when renovating. mostly from personal experience! I'd post the top ten items/people here for you Katie (and Debra) but 50% of the list may be considered libellous. Dunno how I'm going to get over that one when it comes to publishing!

So glad you said about the bad bits Debra.  I believe you are going to try your children out in a school there.  Sounds like a good idea to just dip your toe in.

Twinks had her baby in France.  I could not believe the medical attention she had over there.  You should pm her and ask her all about it.

Poor Twinks.  I tell everyone to pm her about things.  I think she would really love to share all the details with you.

Good afternoon kkk and how far have you got with the housework? Have you ventured further than the landing and your pc,,,,or are you like me , have the day to yourself indulging in what you want to do, with the oh going off believing you are going to dedicate the day to housework and then an hour before they are due home, run around with cloth hoover bleach and air freshener and only clean the areas they would notice?

But I wouldnt change you for the world, my old friend, I  love your chaos and am glad you are forgiving of my obsession with order , but what I think is very funny kkk is how you manage to carry your characteristic of putting your foot in it on the forum as often as you do when you are talking face to face with people, even though the forum should allow yourself time to sanction what you say you still say it,,,,,,,,,its great and I eagerly look out for your threads , anyway get back to the cleaning and ironing I may be round in the next month!

You are so brave!

I had one, hurt like nothing on earth; but that was because it was my first ( so the b*tch midwife told me), so had another, jeez that hurt even more. No more, full stop.

Never had morning sickness though , so I think pain was my punishment.

What was it that they said on Abs Fabs, something about trying to push a water melon up your nostril? Yep, can relate to that one.

Archived