Complete France Forum

Concussion

Chris Head

Ain't it great!

In my very short life on this earth I've suffered from the above several times...in varying degrees and from varying causes. Today I just walked into a not yet cut off pergola roof joist and the joist won. It hurt for a millisecond and sat me on me b u m but the rest of the day was just great! It's like the effect of a bottle of Chablis but without the expense. The clients son screamed & ran away from me when he saw the blood running down my face and chest (made worse by the sweat) and that just sat down again through sheer laughter.

Actually in the forestry world we have a technical term for it, and that is to be butt f*****, usually a butt f*** hurts like hell, it means to be on the wrong end of a lump of wood travelling in the wrong direction. I understand the Yanks have a different meaning of the expression.

I'd highly recommend concussion to anyone, give it a go tommorow!!

Chris

I tried it loads of times as a kid but nothing could knock me out. 

I remember my vision jumping about and every thing turning monotone green after one incident but that was about as bad as it ever got.

Think I would rather spare the expense and stick to a little tipple of something nice.

Archived