Complete France Forum

OMG

Pip

OMG, Tresco and Pads you could have warned me !!  Jay Jay can sink at least two bottles of vino in less time than it takes to blink !  I'm still on my first glass - believe me ! [:D]  Anyway she's lovely so can be excused I suppose - what say you ??   Anyway it's the shed for her, now she has started singing sea shanty's (must have been the ferry crossing !)  If she could speak coherently she would be saying hi.  Ouch !! she just gave me a left hook. [:@][blink]

Morning Twinks !  How did you guess ?  We had a competition to see who could eat them the fastest - I won !! 

Jen is now in a heap on the floor.  I had to step over her to get to the computer !

This is not true, jay jay here!. I'm not as bad as that! You ought to see Pip!!!!!

How did she manage to reach the keyboard from her horizontal position I will never know.  Think I'll rename her bendy !![:-))] 

So what are the chances of you 2 getting up in the morning and making your way here...................? .I will have a pot of coffee waiting?Jay Jay did you hear the thunder? oh and i have the PKKs waiting to have with your coffee.

Hope you make it a large jug of coffee Pads 'cause Jay Jay's head is hurting like hell this morning [;-)]  Might take us a little longer to get on the road but we'll be there - especially if PKK's are on offer ! [:D]

You mean you havnt set off yet ?????? so its an evening meal that we are going out for not lunch???? Drive carfully its going to be bad weather. make sure you get at least 5 cups into her before she sets off[:D] Do you have directions ? I expect jenny has googled before she left home ? but if not let me know and i,ll pm you see you later  

Did you get home in one piece?? Poor Pip i do feel for you on that trip back bet you have had a scarey time ............... dont for get to put the lock on that barn tonight[:D] Have a good night out , really enjoyed today we will do it again soon

[quote user="Pip"]OMG, Tresco and Pads you could have warned me !!  Jay Jay can sink at least two bottles of vino in less time than it takes to blink !  [/quote]

Jay Jay doesn't drink though! We are all a bad influence on her. Like Stockholm Syndrome or something.

She's a right little globe trotter that Jay jay!

No sign of JK - her husband is in big trouble.

She said on the phone to-day that we should all get together somewhere in France for my birthday and I said that you'd all be too scared to come and party with us pair!

Archived