Complete France Forum

Blue tax form 2042 - should I have had one by now?

Judith

Just back from a necessary visit to UK (to deal with fall out from my father's death in Feb) so only today started attacking the French tax forms.  Pink 2047 arrived just before I left, but so far, no sight of blue 2042 - I had hoped to fill it in  before I filed online, just so I know what goes where .. and I also always check what has been pre-filled against the bank statements which come.

Any thoughts please?

Thanks, all.  That probably explains it.  Though why they send a pink as well, I will never understand the French systems!

OK, now all I have to do is find out what they have changed on the red, 'cos it certainly has! I think there was a post on here about that ... will go hunt.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Pink is for foreign income, I think[/quote]

Yes, and we do have that, of course.  And it has changed, but have now read and almost understood the post on here about it (glad I remembered aright) but it seems all still confusing - why introduce mandatory online filing at the same time as changing the the forms .. makes the first so much less easy to achieve. I shall never totally understand the French mindset or system! Keep it simple seems outside their experience.

Archived