Complete France Forum

Can I call a TIME OUT for a moment please?

Chris Head

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get this back on thread.

I will speak to you Chris, but then again Frances tells me that I will talk to anyone anywhere. I'm still a bit doubtful about talking to anyone wot has a 'supposedly' big butch bloke in a PINK avatarrr with his little dinkley chainsaw though.[+o(]

As for the mobile meat. You would make as gooder farmer as you would make a male model, so don't give up yer day job!!![Www]. Those lambs would grace any freezer!!![:)]

Thankyou for unburdening yourself brother Jonzy! But you're being a little unfair, I take my duties as a farmer type very seriously, how many farmers do you know that walk their sheep?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/captures2006-11-3000000.jpg[/IMG]

Millie sat down and refused to go any further on the way back so I had to carry her!

You've been quiet for you, I take it Andrews tablets are doing the trick?

Carryin crows, yeh I 'erd of that. BUT carryin lambs, NO, not unless to the oven..

You leave Andrews tablets alone, just cause he didn't send you any! My PH, cyanuric acid, chlor, TA, phosphates and all are all good and I am as fit as a fiddle, apart from a bad back, memory and can't see very far. What the hell was I talking about???

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Carryin crows, yeh I 'erd of that. BUT carryin lambs, NO, [/quote]

Mais si, Jonzjob!   Doesn't somebody in the Nativity Play carry a lamb on their shoulders?   Probably a shepherd, since there wouldn't have been many kebab-spit businesses in those days.  

Chris is merely getting into the true spirit of the festive season.

[quote user="Dick Smith"]It's also a reference to the Good Shepherd carrying a lamb across his shoulders so loved of children's illustrated bibles, isn't it? It then becomes a symbol of the soul of the believer being carried up to heaven by Jesus, and is a reminder of His role as redemptor.

[/quote]

Sheesh you've been listening to too much thought for the day - or is this sudden religous outlook meaning you have converted......[8-)]

Kathie

[quote user="Chris Head"]

Thankyou for unburdening yourself brother Jonzy! But you're being a little unfair, I take my duties as a farmer type very seriously, how many farmers do you know that walk their sheep?

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/chrishead/captures2006-11-3000000.jpg[/IMG]

Millie sat down and refused to go any further on the way back so I had to carry her!

You've been quiet for you, I take it Andrews tablets are doing the trick?

[/quote]

Is it me, or is there something faintly sinister about this photograph? Something that reminds me about advising children not to talk to strange men with lambs in attendance?

Archived