Complete France Forum

never change your lover in the middle of the night?

Pads

I also started to lisen to her when I was about 15ish, brought with the wages of my first job. Sadley my father threw a lot of them away,the only one that survied [8-)] I stupidley left on the turn table of my stereo when I sold it.

Like you It in influenced the early adolescence years of my life along with Neil young, and Bob Dylan , with out these people I dont think I would be the woman who I am today. 

Its been a while since I have had a good lisen to her work, The line never change your lovers in the middle of the night suddenly came to me from nowhere the other day and make me thing about her, so Im really looking forward to geting my CD in the post .   

[quote user="Pads"]

Like you It in influenced the early adolescence years of my life along with Neil young, and Bob Dylan , with out these people I dont think I would be the woman who I am today. 

.    [/quote]

I also learnt many lessons from her songs with the main ones being; never to take oneself too seriously, smile in the face of adversity and never fear talking about personal issues. I think these were pretty useful things to learn as a teenager.

My bank is still cross with you though because, last night, I decided to fully update my collection of her songs on CDs, I think you can guess the rest...[:D]

Archived