Complete France Forum

sick to death of the forum

Sarah Griffith-Head

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="Chris Head"]Following our private message exchange I see that as being deliberately antagonistic.[/quote]

Coming from you Chris, thats really funny.......................................[:D][:D]

and no, I was not being antagonistic. I've only recently learned how to spell it.

I couldn't have done that to my fella in public. I'll tell you all that this post shocked me. It reminded me of us all being on the youth club trip to Blackpool, 6am it was and we were just about off and a lad's mother came and hauled him off the coach. Nice lad too and none of us could imagine what he had done to be so publicly humiliated. A lesson in life that was for me as a 16 year old.

I hope no one else pulls a stunt like this. Please keep your personal problems at home eh! Or what'll it be next, my missus is always on here can you ban her as we haven't made love for 6 months......... just where does it stop.

I hope no one else pulls a stunt like this.

It wasn't a 'stunt', TU, the original post are my wifes own words, and I'm not in the least bit embarassed or humiliated, my skin is thicker than that.

Please keep your personal problems at home eh

What personal problems? Do you know something about my marriage that I don't? Sarah was peed off by too much time on the computer, it's been addressed and agreed on. Would you give the same advice to Afy? Or anyone else that feels the need to post a personal issue subject?

LOL - when my son was about 14 he stayed out far past the arranged time - I was really worried and started looking around the streets - after a while I guessed where he was, in a friends house with some mates.

I came home, got Mr RH  out of bed and we went and knocked on the door and hooked him out - oh he begged to be allowed to stay, but we pointed out that if he had told us what he was going to do he could have stayed (by this time it was the early hours) and we bought him home.

Believe me - he has never done it again !

Give over, logging on, probably specially  to ask for her husband to be banned so she can spend time with him ............ and that isn't a problem.  No good having a go at me about this, think that your problems are far closer to home and the longer you stay on here having a go at me, is time you are still on here.......... pigez?

this is for sarah's eyes only (don't look, chris).  sarah i didn't like to tell you before whilst you were cross but chris posts the NICEST things about you.  said he was going to do some of the work at christmas so that you could enjoy yourself without doing too much.  told us about your stand with christmas goodies. he is so proud of you and loves you so much.  you don't have to feel in competition with the forum, honestly!

he might have the head of a bird of prey but i reckon he is really only a pussy cat

all best wishes, sarah

Everyones different I suppose, but I find the forum so theraputic, I am not a prolific poster, but look in most days,I talk to people all day at work and I really love the silence of the forum and to be in my own world whilst my other half watches another football match on the tele or reads.I would never have had this sort of time on my hands in my thirties and really enjoy being able to do what I like now.If my other half was at home all day and I came home and went straight on the forum,I expect he would be a bit fed up, so I can see where Sarah is comming from,just about getting the balance right I suppose,so everybody is happy.

Archived