Complete France Forum

my life sonce i have moved to france

Just Katie

[quote user="Just Katie "]I think it may have been my husband or maybe my son being an a ss when my back was turned.  Sorry, just off to change my password.[:$][/quote]

I did wonder if I was confused about your gender...or you were.[:D]

Oh, well, my son was doing much more sinister things when he was 16, but then he inherited his sense of humour from his father's family.

This was really hilarious!  You should congratulate your son, Katie!  The train-spotting widower is nearly as good as the trampoline-jumping Romanian (as some on this forum will no doubt remember).  I am all for lovable rascals.

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Where else has he been playing havoc?  Please tell TU!

[/quote]

There have been posts by JK's son all over the board. Some in answer to questions but always basically what he posted on here. He changed some things a bit as he probably had a problem with double posting.

[quote user="Teamedup"][quote user="TWINKLE"]

Where else has he been playing havoc?  Please tell TU!

[/quote]

There have been posts by JK's son all over the board. Some in answer to questions but always basically what he posted on here. He changed some things a bit as he probably had a problem with double posting.

[/quote]

Cheers TU, but I cannot find them.  Can somebody post me in the right direction.  Thank you everybody, your words are very nice. 

Teamedup wrote:

"Maybe they have been deleted. They were there, but you know what it is like, sometimes posts 'just vanish'. I'm not kidding they were all over the place. "

Fot the sake of clarity - none of these posts have been deleted by the moderating team.

Hoddy

[quote user="zeb"]LOL JK, can you ask him to knit me a wooley jumper and hat to match please? Something really colourful![/quote]

I think that you should make him knit a jumper and hat for each of his postings, by way of a penance (for taking the piss out of railway enthusiasts - like me!!)

Archived