Complete France Forum

The most depressing day of the year

Will

It seems that somebody has decided that Monday 22 January is the most depressing day of 2007. Somebody even sadder (literally) has written a formula to calculate how depressing it is at any given time, and that formula has come up with 22 January.

Oh, God, I am having an Eeyore moment, or maybe it's Marvin the paranoid android. I'm beginning to feel suicidal already and it is only Thursday evening on the 18th. Can I last the weekend?

It is crap it is based on the gap between pay days. The impact of spending two weeks with parts of your family you wish had joined Pol Pot in  year Zero  The realisation you are never going to bed with George Micheal if you are female. The risk you are going to end up in bed with GM if you are male.

It is crap it is based on the gap between pay days. The impact of spending two weeks with parts of your family you wish had joined Pol Pot in  year Zero  The realisation you are never going to bed with George Micheal if you are female. The risk you are going to end up in bed with GM if you are male.

Sorry should added and hetrosexual  to both the gender definitons.

Archived