Complete France Forum

Where the 'L' ?

Pierre ZFP

[quote user="Bugbear"]

Valentine Day ?

or it could be there as the stalk of the strawberry......................

[/quote]

I asked my wife this morning, what she wanted for Valentines Day and she replied "a divorce",

Oh well, I was hoping for something a little less expensive than that.............. 

My husband bought up a cup of tea while I was in bed and put a brown envelope down - my first thought was 'drat - a bill!'[:)]

About an hour later a bouquet was delivered, the delivery lady had roped in her children to help, the little girl was so tiny that it looked as if the bouquet was standing there on its own, until a little blonde head popped up and said' Can you sign this please ?' [:)][:)]

Blowing a gale here too but I swear I saw blue sky and sunshine early this morning [blink]

I found a jar of Stawberry with a Hint of Mint jam (new range from Bonne Maman/Andros-made) on the kitchen counter this morning... I rightly guessed that Mr Clair had found it on the factory floor last night after it'd fallen off a pallet! [:$] So I baked a chocolate cake...

The bunny dropped it!

Go to Google, type in google easter eggs and instead of hitting return or search hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button [:-))]

Or, for something really bizarre, you could try typing google backwards elgoog and hitting the I'm feeling lucky button.  sdrawkcab lla s'tI

Archived