Complete France Forum

Watch the Moon tonight..................

Bugsy

[quote user="Dick Smith"]What are you both on about? The moon turned orange!

Whether or not it became an orange may depend on whether or not you believe in dowsing...
[/quote]

Who the hell is Dowsing? and wot has he to do with lunacie? Wot I saw wos orangie/red/russet (but not an apple) and it wos lovely. As Bugbare or someone said, no wonder wars are started! [blink][8-)]

NURSE where'z-me-medication?

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Whether or not it became an orange may depend on whether or not you believe in dowsing...

[/quote]

Who the hell is Dowsing? and wot has he to do with lunacie? Wot I saw wos orangie/red/russet (but not an apple) and it wos lovely. As Bugbare or someone said, no wonder wars are started! [blink][8-)]

[/quote]

Aahh. What Dean Swift could make of this!

Did it really stay white all the way through, Katie? If so, you missed a treat. Anyone know when the next one is?

[quote user="Dick Smith"][quote user="Jonzjob"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Aahh. What Dean Swift could make of this!

Did it really stay white all the way through, Katie? If so, you missed a treat. Anyone know when the next one is?
[/quote]

Blimey, first Dowsing, now Dean Swift. Next it will be Bishop someone? Who'z this Swift bloke [8-)]?

Katie, were you using your rose tinted glasses? [:D] It is a shame, it really was lovely...

Archived