Complete France Forum

Sticky Vicki tribute

Dago

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote user="RumziGal"]I don't know what you're talking about, Dick.  Come on, make me blush......[/quote]

First of all I know I can't make you blush, you are far too innocent to understand...

My son explained it like this: it seems that there are some ladies who prefer to cuddle other ladies rather than cuddle men. I found this hard to believe, but he assured me it is true. Some of those ladies (the lady-cuddling ones) have what he called 'un-resolved gen-der identi-fication issues' (to be honest I didn't understand that part, so he lent me a video, but the cleaner, Mr Cindy,  pinched it). So when they are cuddling other ladies the other other ladies like to pretend they are really gentlemen. So they wear moustaches and beards and things. I can't tell you about the things, because he kept laughing so much I didn't understand. I think you must get them from Burger King, because according to him the most popular is called a Whopper.

Some people, apparently, like to cuddle other people dressed up as Jesus. That's nice. You can also get some nice fancy dress costumes, but they aren't very well made, the ones I saw had bits missing. You would have caught a cold going to a party in them!

Ha! ROLF.

Dick, you must be like my late granny. She was unaware that there were 'alternative' lifestyles also [:D].

Her story goes like this...

One day Grany was watching the telly with my mum and aunty and whatever show they were watching mentioned lesbians.

Granny turned to her offspring and in all seriousness, asked "Whats lesbians?"

After an extended silence, Mum and aunty managed to explain about cuddling and individual preferences, but to their astonishment, granny got all angry and told them to stop making things up, after all "why would they want to?"  BTW my mum was in her 40's at this point in time and granny in her 60's.  Funnily enough, she made a comment like "I can understand men doing it, but you would think women would be happy to be left alone" I think this summed up her outlook on all matters intimate.

Apparently she was so traumatised by this that she never linked arms with her daughters when out and about ever again, just in case someone misinterpreted it.

Dick, that is SO funny!   False beards for cuddling ladies indeed, ROFL!!!!!!! 

You know, they have all sorts of interesting things in the Feminine Fun shop in Eastleigh, but oddly, no beards.  I wonder why?

And who dreamed up the Jesus outfits with holes in, [:-))]  that is just too much, I think I have to go and lie down in a darkened room until my mild hysteria passes.

I don't know when I'll be back.  Prolapsed sausages and bearded ladies, it's all too much.

[quote user="oglefakes"]Ha! ROLF.

Dick, you must be like my late granny. She was unaware that there were 'alternative' lifestyles also [:D].

One day Grany was watching the telly with my mum and aunty and whatever show they were watching mentioned lesbians.

After an extended silence, Mum and aunty managed to explain about cuddling and individual preferences, but to their astonishment, granny got all angry and told them to stop making things up, after all "why would they want to?"  BTW my mum was in her 40's at this point in time and granny in her 60's.  Funnily enough, she made a comment like "I can understand men doing it, but you would think women would be happy to be left alone" I think this summed up her outlook on all matters intimate.

Apparently she was so traumatised by this that she never linked arms with her daughters when out and about ever again, just in case someone misinterpreted it.

[/quote]

If that's a true story, it's brilliant.

[quote user="Ford Anglia"]

[quote user="oglefakes"]Ha! ROLF.

[/quote]

If that's a true story, it's brilliant.

[/quote]

Ford,  I swear thats true and also one of the (genetically) less embarassing ones.

I loved her dearly, but she was insane, always a great comment like:

- "Those Japanese must be smart, as anyone who can read that squiggily writing must be intelligent" etc

- "I love your new haircut, I've always hated your hair. It makes you look ugly" - Aimed at ME when I went through a short lived new romantic phase

- "Your cousin's new boyfriend is Chinese, but it's ok because his mum is Irish. (she actually used a word that starts with Ch and rhymes  with 'sink' when describing him)

After the death of my grandfather in 2003 (she died in the early

nineties) I was going through some papers of hers and discovered that

her parents had only been married four months when she was born (1913)

so it appear that either medical care must have been much better that we think back then, or the great granny was a bit of a girl. Her own mother must have pushed the "its an evil

thing" line, as my gren was quite puritanical in that sense.

Another quote from my mate's granny - I really wish I could claim this one for my own granny - in reference to the two gay gentlemen living next door to her and their clothes line:  "I don't understand those boys, but they do a lovely washing"  She liked the way they pegged everything in a neat way apparently.

Archived