Complete France Forum

song lyrics please...

opas

Ok , following on from my post about teaching a 3 year old English, it is all going well and i have come to realise that this little girl responds well to a sing-song and action songs. Today we were talking (or I was and she was listening) and something clicked in my head and i started sing ing this........

marching along, singing a song, marching two by two ...........

and that was all i could remember, I used to go to all sorts of play sessions with my 2 when they were little and remember this one where you all march round, this little girl loved it and we passed about 20 mins just pacing up and down the salon with me singing and her saying "again"

So who knows the some more of this song? I have looked on my Tumble tots video and it isn't on there[:(]

Brilliant........i knew there was more to it, so tomorow we shall be skipping along and hopping along two by two until our song is through. That is a good site, i shall have another look through for something for next week.

I shall sleep tonght........more than I did 22 years ago tonight.........its our  wedding anniversary tomorrow.

Congratulations on your Wedding Aniversary Opas - oh, and to your OH too.

I suppose you have done the 'Wheels on the Bus' and Incy Wincy Spider ?

I thought the UK Eurovision entry this year was a good 'action song', but possibly the wrong age group [:)]

Archived