Complete France Forum

JK! Where are you?

TWINKLE

Its good to be back I see Im going to have to get a phone and broadband sorted so I can keep up with all the gossip while away.

JK how was singapore? I use to live there as a child, did you go to the park and feed the monkys ? or take the glass bottomed boat trip to see the fish .? Id love to go again......... maybe one day

We will open a big bottle of red next time twinks OK?

Hi Pads,

Singapore was lovely.  We went down to Little India to eat.  A little old Indian gent was cooking virtually on the side of the road.  The shelter was little more than a tarp.  It was far, far from clean.  You know, the type of toilets where you do not want to touch anything.  Anyway, we were on a death wish and, ordered a table full of curries and breads to feed the four of us.  It came to £4.00 for the lot and not a sign of the Dehli's the following day.  Best curry I have ever tasted.

I heard you had a good day in Carcassonne with Twinks and a few others.

The whole idea of a good curry is so that it kills all the germs ......... but I know what you mean[+o(] but its stil the best tasting food ....street food

Yes it was loverly to meet everyone , twinks looked just like I expected especially the eyes , full of mischief ...................[;-)]

Did you go to the hilton bar for singapore slings ? 

Archived