Complete France Forum

About time they stopped these swindlers..

cassandra

[quote user="Patf"]Pads , I didn't intend to diminish your efforts by my reply. Sorry if it sounds like that.[/quote]

Dont be daft [:)] Im a little bit more thicked skinned than that [;-)]

The point I was trying to make is that the doctors need to do more to incourage people to get back to work , not tell then they cant or wont be able to or to hand out sick notes will-nilly as they appear to for a number of other people I work with. (who have nothing wrong with them ) I watched a programme recently that mentioned a large number of people were on benifits because they were to fat to work or had drink problems, which makes my blood boil. People who cant control there own lives should not be given money to spend on makng them selves worse , they should be taken in hand and the money spent on forcing them into help . but thats just my opion. especially when you have to watch a young mother of 2 struggle to make ends meet while fighting thoat cancer, (non smoker) But who still comes to work each week for those kids and is so dammed cheerful about it. Where is the care and welfare people , for girls like her ?       

Archived