Complete France Forum

Doctor Who?

Rose

Oh stop, stop !!!   [:D]  I don't have UK TV here, and I feel sooo frustrated that I can't see Dr Who !!!

Especially as mon petit doigt m'a dit que la nouvelle saison était formidable !!

Frenchie, repeat to yourself " I ll be there soon, I ll be there soon, ......."

[:D]

And yes, he records all the ones I haven't seen,..... Ill spend my time in front of the telly !!  [:-))] [:D]

[quote user="Clair"]Well, they couldn't let Rose have a happy one, could they?[;-)]

[/quote]

There are opportunities to let Rose have a happy one. Like the Doctor's spare hand which is still hanging around somewhere. Perhaps they grow a fully-forumed David Tennant doctor from it and that Doctor goes and lives happily ever after with Rose in her parallel universe. But we know a doctor will continue to live because he has yet to meet River Song... enough already...[:P]

For lots of speculation and spoilers, go to:

http://forum.sfx.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=d29b1c394017cbeeea5bf1cc0cda0c6e

...or alternatively Outpost Gallifrey but you have to join to view discussions.

http://www.gallifreyone.com/

Enjoy. [;-)]

And BTW, you can spill beans on any forum by typing the text but then setting the font colour to white. It can't be read by anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled but anyone who does want to know more can read it just by highlighting the text with a mouse so that it becomes white out of black. If you see what I mean. Like this:

** This is the normal method of discussing spoilers on the average forum. **

Highlight the text between the ** et voila... [8-|]

Candidates for actors I would like to see playing the next regeneration:

Timothy Spall

Hugh Lawrie

Gerard Depardou

Sophie Marceau (just dreaming)

People I would like to see playing Dr Who in the next regeneration (in their own unique styles):

Alan Sugar

Martin Johnson

Jeremy Clarkson

Ann Robinson

Sooty

[quote user="LyndaandRichard"]

**David Tennant returns as the doctor next year in 4 special episodes. **

Hey it works! By the way, the above is a spoiler!

[/quote]

Well... it works on the forum but unfortunately, if we were posting "real" spoilers, anyone who had contributed to the discussion and had their email new messages option switched on in their profile, the spoilers would arrive "in clear" in the emailed messages. [geek]

Archived