Complete France Forum

Free Masonery

odile

sometimes you come upon a thread- and just look by curiosity. And then it grabs you, amazes you, teaches you, makes you think or tick, terrifies you, makes you really laugh... whatever.

In this case I just saw the thread on the south East section, and found facts I had no idea about. Very few contributors though - anybody interested?

I think most people are too scared of this powerful secret society to add their two cents.

Though the pro-group are bound by oath to protect fellow members and are deliberately economic with the reality of the affect on joe public.

I think most people have already read the 9 pages on the other thread and made up their own minds dog.

If you have some kind of personal crusade going, please confine it to the thread you started it on, rather than allowing it to spill out all over the forum.

The thread is here http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1158117/ShowPost.aspx should anyone have anything to add, and is (despite dog's accusations that the forum owners are masons) still not deleted or locked. 

Archived