Complete France Forum

Highway to Hell!

TWINKLE

You may be interested if I can find them in my stuff in the barn - I found 12 copies of an AC/DC album at my local tip in UK. They are not to my taste - (I prefer progressive and heavy rock from an earlier period). I kept these albums even though they are all the same, because they are all signed by AC/DC.

Thanks Ysatis!  I saw Massive Attack when I was 8 months pregnant!

Dog!  I am definately interested in your albums but they are probably worth a euro or two today - see what you can get for them on E-Bay.

I'll post some photos of the concert when I get back!

Enjoy Mr. Kravitz Wooly x

[quote user="Ysatis "]

No tips for you I'm afraid Twinkle, but you'll have a brilliant time. I saw AC/DC at the NEC, I was 8 months pregnant at the time, back in 1991. It was enough for me to wave my arms about let alone head bang.

Have a great night.

[/quote]

Ysatis ....I was there too.... How come you didnt say hello[8-)] We must of been destined to meet .....

My neck is fine thanks Pads!

However!

I am truly amazed at the energy those guys still have - especially Angus. 

Yes!  He still wears his school uniform Ysatis, and apparently will eternally remain a school boy.  He does a very un-sexy striptease during 'The Jack' - but that can be forgiven for the pure genius he is on guitar and as a live entertainer!

Roll on the concert at Marseille 'eh Pads?!

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

Roll on the concert at Marseille 'eh Pads?!

[/quote]

Errr you might want to talk to my boss who is currently saying no to the time off !![:(] As we have 2 many staff off at the same time ..[:-))] but dont worry Im working on it and will be there by Hell or Highway !!!![Www]

Archived