Complete France Forum

Fred Good win

LEO

One of many, the others keeping their greedy heads down.

What I can't believe is the stupidity of a man holding that position. He only had to agree to a more 'sensible payout' and he would have ended up a national 'hero'. As it is, he will now spend the rest of his pathetic life, in hiding........ fool!!

[quote user="Bugbear"]One of many, the others keeping their greedy heads down.

What I can't believe is the stupidity of a man holding that position. He only had to agree to a more 'sensible payout' and he would have ended up a national 'hero'. As it is, he will now spend the rest of his pathetic life, in hiding........ fool!!

[/quote]

But, national hero status confers no monetary benefit, does it?

OK I am not at the time where I have to sign back in each time I wish to post?

Another OK! Who the hell is Fred? I think that I have heard of some poor hard working exec who is now trying to find a poor retirement on a few quid?[+o(]

[quote user="Jonzjob"]

Who the hell is Fred? I think that I have heard of some poor hard working exec who is now trying to find a poor retirement on a few quid?[+o(]

[/quote]

I'm with you. While "Other Topics" makes this thread legitimate, we seem to be bombarded here with trashy tabloid tales from the UK. I feel deeply sorry for those who read and then promulgate this garbage here, apparently trying to cause some sort of debate. The expression "Get a life!" comes to mind.....

Archived