Complete France Forum

Ex postman strikes out top adviser who may just be right!!

woolybanana

I absolutely agree ClarkK.  I find the constant references to skunk very irritating.  If skunk is the dangerous mind-mangler that they say (and IIRC, skunk is like whiskey - there are hundreds of different varieties some mellow, some less so - and just like alcohol, some people may react to some strains negatively), but if it is... any responsible and intelligent regulator has a choice of options for "protecting" the public:  They could regulate the industry (as with whisky) and outlaw the poitin and moonshine.  They could regulate the industry and ensure that its products were labelled accurately.  As you say, they could regulate the industry and tax it.  But they would rather continue wasting police time and the tax-payers money on pursuing this current illogical policy...stupid and craven.

[quote user="buelligan"]

Poor old Galileo Galilei had a similar (though perhaps more taxing) experience some while ago.  It's the burden that honest scientists have to carry.  I really do despise politicians!

[/quote]

But his problem was with a man wearing pink lace or the period equivalent!

Speaking of eggs, having read this [url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8334353.stm[/url], I do wonder whether more research needs to be undertaken into the purported link between cannabis consumption and depression.  It is well known that dope-fiends everywhere have an insatiable appetite for snack food.  Could it be that dear old Mary-Jane is not responsible for their mental unease after all?  It's all that junk food!

Archived