Complete France Forum

Your opinion?

Scooby

Katie Price (aka Jordan) has 'written' a children's book - well not written exactly.  Someone else wrote the book, but they thought it would sell more copies if Jordan was shown as the author.  The book has been shortlisted for WH Smith's Children's Book of the Year.  It didn't win - but if it had,Katie would have collected the prize as it's 'author'.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/books/article3599732.ece

This seems bizarre in the extreme.  Should ghost writers be disclosed?  What has happened to the arts? Is this the equivalent of the X factor for literature...

[quote user="Quillan"]I am afraid she is quite a prolific 'writer' and has over 20 books to her name, a lot of them children's books. For a full list you might like to look HERE .[/quote]

I accidently saw her with that over paid wimpering Norton also on the show were Jordans alter-grannie Jackie Collins and one real human Jo Brand.

Jordan said she had 'written' 38 books beating Jackie Collins 25 - I am glad to admit to having read neither of their books but have read one by Jo Brand.

Jackie Collins had in total sold over 400 million books! She should have a forest named after her in memorium.

Archived