Complete France Forum

McCann Apology

LEO

I have always believed this has been a murder from day 1...I have stayed on these urbanisations many many times  I have seen the opportunist thieves that hang about them ..I have even been threatened with a knife by one I cornered  who broke into the house next door through a patio door .

This case has been made more complicated in my eyes than I think it is ..The parents were seen to leave the house ..The potential thief hanging about  saw an opportunity...He gave it some time  for them to settle down for dinner..he broke in as they do looking for cash.. jewelry.. passports and the child woke up.  Surprised  and scared now by the presence of the child he silenced and killed her ..He carried the body .and with it the evidence of his presence in the room away from the area and disposed if it ..He certainly had time to drive miles away ...The sight of the man carrying a child was in my view him carrying off her body.... The murderer was probably very well known to the Police already and he knew his DNA would be on the child ...I believe this was a burglary that went terribly wrong resulting in the death of Madeline ...  The incident I had being faced up to by one of these thieves..and.. It was happening all the time on the urbanisations  resulted in the local Police not wanting to know ..Even when together with the guy who had his house entered and his cash and wifes jewelry stolen....We pointed out that a holdall that was also taken from the house had  a  dirty  Bemuda shirt in and that can be seen drying after washing on a bush at the local gypsy camp.. We made a point of driving down there ..we knew as did the whole urbanistion where the burglars were coming from .. The Police would not go and face the Gypsies... I think its in that community in Portugal the answer to what  happened to Madeline lies .   

It would never surprise me if she wasn't found in Brazil, she is a fair haired child and in Portugal lighter skin color is seen as a sign of class. She could have been kidnapped to order maybe for a childless Brazilian couple - she could be quickly out of the country, perhaps via the coast road to Spain (or cross the border up in the hills ) Then a private flight....there is a lot of wealth i Portugal and Brazil, more than we perhaps think.

Will we ever know?

Archived