Jump to content
Complete France Forum

How to declare a uk furnished rental property when you've made a loss


Recommended Posts

Advice needed on how to declare a UK furnished rental property as a French resident. I believe I declare on 2047, put the gross in section V1, then deduct the charges. In my case, it would be a negative amount. Does this mean that I don't put a figure in 8TK?

Many thanks.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...