Complete France Forum

This Pope goes from bad to worse!!!!

woolybanana

" .... the Pope was concerned that her

presence would spark a rash of nude and scantily-clad photos from her

modelling career being published in Italian newspapers".

I wonder why a "Head of State" would be interested in what went on in the gutter press of its neighbour??

[quote user="g8vkv"]" .... the Pope was concerned that her presence would spark a rash of nude and scantily-clad photos from her modelling career being published in Italian newspapers".

I wonder why a "Head of State" would be interested in what went on in the gutter press of its neighbour??
[/quote]

And then there all the important religious pieces of art, be they sculptures or paintings, of nude and scantily-clad people.

Nice one Bugsy

On a slightly different tack the Chilean mine thing has amused me (whilst at the same time made me think of the horror that the miners have gone through).

The amusement comes from Chile being a Catholic country and what have we seen:

Many of the miners living with a woman who have had their children out of wedlock

A number of mistresses turning up

Paul

[quote user="PaulT"]

Nice one Bugsy

On a slightly different tack the Chilean mine thing has amused me (whilst at the same time made me think of the horror that the miners have gone through).

The amusement comes from Chile being a Catholic country and what have we seen:

Many of the miners living with a woman who have had their children out of wedlock

A number of mistresses turning up

Paul

[/quote]

Indeed and not to mention the exclusive sodomy videos beamed up the optic cable......de, dah....de,dah.....de,dah.

And curious me as always.....did SEE do the mars bar trick with Micky like the Faithful one?[:D]

Archived