Complete France Forum

Football...

Richard51

Okay - before I get slated, I know this is a UK football question - and this is France but.......I have my football crazy brother visiting for half-term and he wants to know if there is anywhere he would be able to see, hear, follow the Man U v Stoke game.  We are in 24 and any pointers (provided they are not sharp nor thrown at speed) would be welcome!!  If they require les hommes de famille going to some distant bar all the better :)

Mrs R51

You can watch online but you need certain software.

www.myp2p.eu is the best site for watching sports and other things online.

On match day, go to live sports link, and then click on football and you'll see the Man U fixture. Click on that and it'll give a big list of how you can watch it. You'll generally need to download and install free software. My recommendation is to use Sopcast.

You can download it from that site under the software link at the top of the page.

Once installed click on the sopcast link on the matchday page and it should automatically open up and the game will be streamed live.

You'll need a reasonable connection though, at least 1 meg.

I use it all the time to watch Everton matches. Utd will be down where Everton are now Rooney's leaving. Utd will be very average without him.

Archived