Complete France Forum

Changing screen background

mint

Please excuse my inability to do what might appear a very simple thing to you.

And, Clair, if you are out there, could you please tell me what I need to do?

I'm saying "Clair" because this involves a site she introduced me to.  The site is called Chocolate & Zuchini.

They are now publishing a food-related picture every month together with a calendar.  Now I like food and I'd like a nice calendar.

My question is this:  I would like to use the picture and calendar as screen background and I expect to change it every month.  I don't understand the instructions on how to do it.

Please advise me...

Right click on image below and select as desktop image or the french equivalent in the menu which displays.

The image is in 1920 x 1080 i.e. HD, it is too big for my netbook but should be ok on a PC with a big screen.

Sorry, I had to remove the image as it is too big for the forum layout.

A Mod

Thanks for fixing.

[IMG]http://chocolateandzucchini.com/calendar/2011/11/quincejelly_small.jpg[/IMG]

Here's how it works:

1- This link will open a new window (or tab) displaying the right wallpaper image for your screen.

2- Right-click (or ctrl-click for some Mac users) on the image, and chose the option that says, "Set as Desktop Background", "Use as Desktop Picture," or something to that effect -- the exact wording will depend on the browser you use.

[quote user="sweet 17"]And, Clair, if you are out there, could you please tell me what I need to do?

My question is this:  I would like to use the picture and calendar as screen background and I expect to change it every month.  I don't understand the instructions on how to do it.

Please advise me...

[/quote]

Sweet, Instructions HERE.

Thank you, Pacha and Clair.

Silly me, I was right-clicking everything OTHER than the image itself![:-))]

Got it now and it's really cool...............so, in the dark mornings, I shall not only have a calendar but I shall have that jar of confiture de coings to drool over![:D]

Archived