Complete France Forum

LH - From Pole to last in 10 seconds

Quillan

Not a subject I would normally write about and am by far an expert on. I was watching the qualifying for the F1 and having to walk away from the TV to greet my new guests just as LH had done his fastest lap and very happy he will be on pole today. Imagine my shock when I awake today to find he is not on pole but last, at the back of the grid. I had a read of the DT (Lewis Hamilton loses pole position for stopping car on track after qualification) to discover he has been 'sabotaged" for a fifth time by his own team! I know it's his last season with them and won't be blaming him if he goes elswhere. Anybody got any thoughts on who he will be racing for next year? How about Lotus?

I am under the impression, if I read it right, that he didn't even know why they had told him to stop other than it was a 'technical problem'. Some say, but how true it really is I don't know, is that Button is the preferred driver and gets better treatment yet on the other hand he seems to have had a lot of problems with his car this season.

Archived