Complete France Forum

Syria

Quillan

I am getting a bit concerned as things start to take a nasty turn. Mrs Assad had been in contact with me almost daily telling me how near the end is and how she dreads what will happen when the current regime falls. She desperately wants to come back to the UK and work in the NHS (she worked as a consultant cardiologist at the Cromwell Hospital apparently) and has offered me a lot of money to help her in a business proposition. I thought I might share one of her many (about 40+ emails) she has sent me. She seems a really nice genuine lady and I am at a loss has how to help her.

Greetings,

I will like to formally introduce myself, I am Mrs. Asma al-Assad, FirstLady of Syria which is the wife of Syria President Bashar al Assad. I have a Profitable business transaction for you which involves transferof funds, Please if interested do contact me via email for more details on this transaction but if this does not suit your business ethics, kindly delete this e-mail as I will gladly appreciate. I await your swift response, to my email.

Regards

Mrs. Asma al-Assad

It's nice to see that these 'people' keep abreast of international affairs. The late Mr Gaddafi was also in contact with me for many weeks and to atone for his sins wanted to give me millions so I could spend it on 'good causes'.

Last week I was emailed by Sir Mervyn King who knew of some spare cash in the Bankof England that he wanted to share with me. Imthought this was very friendly of him since we have never met. Not sure how he got my email address though

Had the American Ambassador to Nigeria email me today. He wants to send me a pre charged Visa card with a credit of $4.5M on it for me to spend. Unfortunately I'm a bit skint at the moment and he wants me to send him $200 to have the card securely delivered to my address. So if anyone wants to put their hand in their pocket I will give them half when the card arrives. [;-)]

Archived