Complete France Forum

Where is WB

NormanH

[quote user="Quillan"]If he still has his camper van he may be traveling what with the nice weather at the moment?[/quote]

He's no longer got the camping car and the weather is far from nice here (which is further south than where he is).

Thank you for your concern, dear people. I have been to the Yewkay on a little family trip and to go bird spotting! This latter hobby has, as some of you have gleaned, become an addiction of mine.

Norman, whilst I have been away I see that the worm has turned. That foto should give us ammunition for months. By the way, old chap, was that wave in the hair designed to give mice a roosting place or just a wig?

[quote user="woolybanana"]Thank you for your concern, dear people. I have been to the Yewkay on a little family trip and to go bird spotting! This latter hobby has, as some of you have gleaned, become an addiction of mine. [/quote]

Er....were you watching them from a hide and twitching with anticipation/frustration/regret/chagrin (delete or add as necessary).

I supppose they don't call them twitchers for nothing? (with profuse apologies to all genuine bird watchers)

Archived