Complete France Forum

SEASONAL GREETINGS

WendyG

[quote user="NormanH"][quote user="woolybanana"]Funny that, Norman, I am just rereading Xmas Carol again.[/quote]
I did that the Christmas after my first grandchild was born. You read it with different spectacles.
[/quote]I used to have special reading glasses but now I just use my vari-focals all the time[:D]

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NormanH"][quote user="woolybanana"]Funny that, Norman, I am just rereading Xmas Carol again.[/quote]
I did that the Christmas after my first grandchild was born. You read it with different spectacles.
[/quote]I used to have special reading glasses but now I just use my vari-focals all the time[:D][/quote]

So, did you buy those from the Old Curiosity Shop?

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="Rabbie"][quote user="NormanH"][quote user="woolybanana"]Funny that, Norman, I am just rereading Xmas Carol again.[/quote]
[/quote]I used to have special reading glasses but now I just use my vari-focals all the time[:D][/quote]

So, did you buy those from the Old Curiosity Shop?

[/quote]No I heard it had fallen on Hard Times

Alas, I don't think the publishers like Norman's book.  It's the Mystery of Edwin Drood all over again, isn't it?  How they like some books and pay the so-called author hundreds of thousands of pounds in advance but others just get no more than Little Dorrit; does make you wonder. 

Archived