Complete France Forum

Quillan

Quillan

Yes it is I, I have returned but only to make one post.

Whilst I am unable to login with my old account it still exists. Despite contacting at least one moderator via email I still get to receive notifications to posts in the Moderators area. For instance I know a post has been locked then unlocked. I know two people have been told to be nice to each other and not get personally, I even know the name of the person who made a phone call to the Administrator.

I am not trying to be nasty or devious, I just don't want posts sent to my email address every time the moderators post something into the Mods section. I simply am not interested and hope that by bringing this into the public domain somebody will get of their lazy backside (that should get a result) and stop it from happening. I can read anything I want on the forum as a guest, I don't need to post and I don't need notifications.

PS you can close this account if you wish, it was a one time post.

OK I will give you an answer reluctantly as I said one post. My eyes are better from not sitting in front of a screen for hours at a time sorting things out and I am enjoying life by getting out and about now. As to why I left I think that was pretty obvious at the time. Bye.

Feeling a bit cantankerous now. Funny thing is Wooly some of those people who were really nasty continue to be so. I am thinking of one who said "good riddance" and said a lot more people would join the forum once I had left and it would stop others from leaving. Funny thing is that since I see they have been particularly nasty and the thread about asking for and English speaking doctor comes to mind. Like a ferret down a rabbit hole they jumped on the poster about not speaking French, they never posted again. Perhaps they should take a look in the mirror and think about who scares posters off the most but then a good moderator would have nipped it in the bud.

Sailing Wooly, sailing. Done a bit, been across the med and a couple of weeks round Corsica. Done quite a bit of walking etc. with the dogs and can't even begin to count how many holes I have dug in the garden so Mrs Q can put plants and trees in. Lots of Rugby watching of course both on the telly and live. I even get to sit out and have the odd glass of wine from time to time with Mrs Q.

Good for you Quillan. It does seem a shame though that you felt pushed into this course of action. From my view point it seems that things have never been the same since cooperlola's days....I don't know if it was just the health issue or what but she seemed to gel with everyone.

Nevertheless Happy sailing into the sunset with Mrs Q.

Archived