Complete France Forum

Merry- go-round

richard51

Aware of Australians recently coming and living in France (24). Even on this forum there is Australian interest. Australians were even in our local French supermarket talking loudly like the Brits used to (still) do. Anybody else with this experience?

Saw in paper article that lots of White South African residence are now moving to Australia given that their land is starting to / continuing to be clawed back by those nasty Blacks.

Will these people become stateless?

White South African have been moving out since well before the end of apartheid, often to Australia or UK, as they now cannot get jobs in the country where their ancestors have been for many generations.

Once the land has been taken it will be the main industries that follow, gold, diamonds and the rest. Which you may say is fair.

But judging by what has happened in the Congo and Zimbabwe may not be the promised land.

Fair point Mr Brit

I would say 12 million BTW if you include Iîe de France.

Still beats the population of the Dordogne.

Anyway, in terms of 'region Parisienne' I would say in my experience that the Australians were the loudest. Second are the Americans.

I am not sure the British are in the top ten for being loudest or pretentious in terms of nationality. This is just my experience living as a mouse.

Archived