Complete France Forum

Please bring back the old Smilies

WJT

Something happened to my first post so here I go again! 

Am I the only one that hates the new Smilies?  Not only can I not use them properly but they do not convey the same emotions as the old ones. I find that it can make a big difference and is much better understood if you can convey the right emotion when writing a post, in my opinion many misunderstandings could be avoided. In my opinion the new ones just don't do that. Crying [:'(]

Wierd. I replied to that post.

In full agreement. You mean you want these chaps back, in place of the vile gurners?

They live in the Corsica forum, alone and unvisited except by me; and some of their friends are still missing.

I visit them, Tresco.  They are my midnight friends.  I find that whatever I give them, they give me back double.

No, hang on, that's not me.  But I do look at them.  I love them.   And I want them back too.

They're friendly, they're happy, they're easy to use.

The new ones are naff, ringard, nul, bête.  And I don't like them.

So count me in for as many votes as are needed to bring them back.  It is a measure of my love for them.

[quote user="SaligoBay"]

I visit them, Tresco.  They are my midnight friends.  I find that whatever I give them, they give me back double.

So count me in for as many votes as are needed to bring them back.  It is a measure of my love for them.

[/quote]

Nice; very nice, even if it's not 'really' you. I was wondering who else was looking at them. I thought I was going crackers when I saw how many views the post had. Mind you, it took me a fair few goes to find just these. I really only want the happy ones. I thought there was one with sunglasses on, but I can't find him.

How about the Corsican joke?. I have always missed it before? Or are you on a yellow card for telling it. LOL

Archived