Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Change of use of house


Recommended Posts

Hi all, is there such a thing as a 'change of use' notification in France for property one intends to use for something else? We have a village house which we want to partly use as an art gallery. Who do we have to notify, or ask permission of, and indeed, is it possible to do (change part of a dwelling into 'commercial' usage)?

It was a bar/hotel before we bought it, if that makes any difference, although I don't know how long it had ceased trading as one.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...