Complete France Forum

good day

egger

Good luck with the arrangements, Egger.  Men, eh?  Tch!  I'll bet he didn't even give any proper idea where he meant or anything!  In fact, are you sure he didn't mean just for a holiday, rather than moving permanently?  You know what men are like.  Most have no idea at all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My hubby is a 5th dan so he has not had a sensei for a few years, if i remember rightly it was a man call melvin austin, there was 2 brothers aswell chris and dave hand. He teaches Ju-Jitsu, he went professional 15 years ago, before that he worked at Creda, if you want to know what association he is with, look it up its called Bushi Kempo Ju-Jitsu Association.

Any more info you require to check me out. Maybe one day people will believe i for real.

Ah egger I know just how you feel, after 20 years of moaning how I wanted to go to france and hubby saying no, this March after booking our holiday to France in May he said " you'd better get in touch with some estate agents to have a look at some houses while we are out there"

I thought it was a wind up as he has a strange sence of humour, but not needing asking twice I was straight on the internet and had our holiday solidley booked with estate agents, we got out there and I kept waiting for him to say " I dont want to do this now" but no......... H e meekly followed me and estate agents around every day. Until we ended up with a few we liked , sadley I really liked one and he really liked another. I pushed it a little but was going to back down and let him have his choice if it meant him backing out ,but no again he bowed to my choice. Then came the day we had to go and sign the first contract, and i rally thought now is the time he will say its been a wind up or he had changed his mind . but no again he meekly went to the Notaires office sat there signing 100 pages and it was done,I am still in shock. But since then it has been my job to do everything, So I too have asked lots of proberly some times daft questions (to others) as i dont really have a clue what im doing but im getting there. Have you decided what area you want to move , if its around here i can recommend a few good estate agents.............  

Pads - that is so funny - similar to us but the other way round. The first time I backed down to him as I thought he would change his mind. Now we are selling and have chosen another place, where he has backed down to me. Hopefully there will be no problems. Amazing - never thought I'd see it. Pat.

pads i will go anywhere, i just want to be sorted, if its got a cafe for me and somewhere my hubby can go walking and shooting i really dont mind. Oh i am nervous today, the man who is buying our house is signing for it tomorrow, i guess that means no going back [+o(]. ANYONE GOT A HOUSE,GITE OR ANYTHING TO RENT, 2 BEDROOMS, BY A RIVER OR THE SEA.. See what i mean pads, think i having nervous break down lol.[:-))]

Archived