Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Help with Tax in Dept 17


Recommended Posts

We are transferring our main home to France and intend to rent out the UK house. Is there anyone out there who could speak to us about earning money in the UK and then paying tax in France? We really could do with someone,like an accountant we could pay who could help us with the filling in of French tax forms etc.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...