Complete France Forum

Taxe Fonciere info online

tenniswitch

We bought another house in December 2005 and have never received a bill for Taxe Fonciere for it.  When we bought it, it was technically habitable, although it had been uninhabited for several years as the elderly owner was living with her daughter.  Ironically enough, it is not really habitable now as we pulled out the bathroom and kitchen plumbing in the spring of 2006, and haven't yet installed the new.

In any case, I expected to get a tax bill in November, but never did, and I'm a bit concerned that it might have been delayed/lost in the mail to the US (although the bill for the T de H and both bills for our other house made it here).

I'm wondering if there's any way that I can check on this online.  I don't have a TF account number for this house, but I do have all the info on the T de H bill.

Anybody know?

I can view all my taxes on line here but I think this is only because I am already registered as an on-line visitor to the site and have a certificate on the laptop.

If I remember well, I also had to enter a ref number to link the paper version for the tax to the on-line version of the same.

This won't particularly help tenniswitch at present but there is a leaflet available from your Centre des Impôts which tells you what you need to register to view your tax accounts on line. It will also then allow you to file your tax return on line (thereby getting a reduction of 20€ in your payment)

The information which you require to register is:

> votre no. de télédéclarant et votre no. fiscal figurant en bas de la déclaration de revenus.

> le montant du revenu fiscal de référence indiqué surl'avis d'imposition des revenus.

Thanks.  Clair I followed that link.  It appears to be for people who pay income taxes online.

However, there is also an email contact link on the impots.gouv website.  I'm wondering if I should write and tell them we've not gotten an avis and ask if we owe the tax for 2006?

Archived