Complete France Forum

P&O New Frequent Traveller Sceme

Baz

I received today a letter and brochure automatically enrolling me into their new Frequent Traveller scheme. This has now taken over from their previous Voyager scheme. My first impression is dismay compared with the reductions I used to enjoy on the Short sea crossings. Previously one could redeem their points from any crossing even if it was already discounted. Basically the new plan gives discounts of upto 30% on the Calais crossings and upto 45% of on the Western routes. But the catch appears to be that discounts now only apply to the standard brochure fares.

Which leads me to think that effectively the loyal clients are losing out on previouly reasonable good discounts. I hope I have not lost the plot and this is not the start of fares increasing even more.

Baz

I quite agree the way they price and discount their ferries beggars belief, but they are not the only ones.

The best discount I get is from the carefree travel section of the camping and caravanning club, but you have to be amember to get that

Archived