Complete France Forum

Good deals from France to UK

Mops

Does anyone know if there are any good ferry deals at the moment for early July between Western ports and Portsmouth/Poole? Tried the old web site for the P&O BTA offer but it's all been changed. Was there a special phone number for that scheme or has it been scrapped completely? There seem to be many good deals starting from England but not from France.

Angela

LAST EDITED ON 17-Jun-04 AT 09:52 AM (BST)

Angela ,

I have emailed you at your wandoo address with details concerning P&O and the new site. Too long to put on here and not at all interesting to members.

Miki

• 2 weeks later...
P&O still doing BTA deal but it is now called Visit Britain. I was quoted Car and passengers 132 euro normal ferry, 181 euro fast craft when I did my booking for next week. Can still get a 24 hour return for car and passengers for 107 euro (leave Cherbourg 06h30, return Portsmouth 23h45 same day) but for some reason they said they couldn't do the booking over the phone, I had to book on-line. Found they had changed the website though, was redirected when I tried www.poportsmouth.com to the main P&O website.

Archived