Complete France Forum

Contacting Ryanair

Hi

Thought this might interest you if you have trawled through the Ryanair website to find some (any) contact details.

Postal address and telephone numbers:

Ryanair Holdings PLC
Corporate Head Office, Dublin Airport
County Dublin,
Phone: (212) 815-2345
Fax: (212) 571-3050

Also it is worth checking out the career pages of the site because in the job description there is always a contact's email address.

It looks as though they use the surname then the intital letter with @ryanair.com tagged on the end.

For axample, if you want to work on the Checkout Desk then you can contact Carolyn Davis of the personnel department via email at davisc@ryanair.com

I'm not sure if this method extends to all contacts within the company but you could try, olearym@ryanair.com to see if your message gets through to Michael O'Leary.

Or another possibility could be to try @ryanair.ie after the names.

I would be interested to hear if this proves successful for anyone - or if people have been able to get through in the past.

All the best

Craig McGinty
http://www.thisfrenchlife.com

Before we had the internet,I used to ring Ryanair in Ireland regarding bookings with no problems at all, except for the cost of the phone call on the bill. I think you get more problems actually using the internet to contact people direct than ringing them up.

Archived