Jump to content
Complete France Forum

Insuring household goods in transit

Recommended Posts

A friend has offered to take household goods which I intend to move from my property in the UK to Provence using his own van.  I will not be travelling with him and he intends to do an overnight stay en route.  I am concerned that the goods should be insured against accident/loss etc.  I have approached my UK/French house insurers, a broker etc but no one seems to know how to deal with this.  I suppose I would want about £15,000 worth of cover.  Does anyone have any ideas about who to approach?

Thanks, Duncan 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...