Complete France Forum

anyone coming over to Dieppe by car soon?

Bonjour!

I am looking to make contact with someone who is planng to come over to Dieppe on the ferry by car from Newhaven in the near future, and who would be willing to bring over a tallboy for me (tall thin chest of drawers.....)

I'm an English girl living in Paris, and my Brighton-based parents, have just bought me this piece of furniture as a present for my flat and I'm hoping to find someone making a ferry trip to France soon who would agree to bring it over in their car to Dieppe, where I could then pick it up, and of course make a contribution to expenses. The piece of furniture in question would easily fit into a normal-sized car, and my parents would be able to deliver it to an address within the Brighton and Hove area.
Can anyone help? - if you're planning a day trip/weekend/holiday in the next few weeks please contact me :

Merci d'avance!

LPJ

Why are you getting one from the UK, surely it would have been easier to ask for a Tall Boy in the "would like to meet" forum, you might have found one in Paris..... OK.... not funny..... sorry, i'll hide my head in shame..... must try harder in future. (or not try to be funny when patently am not....)

P.s. sorry can't help, but would have done if I could

Archived